1. Green tea, or loong cheng should be priced at aboutt RM1 per gramme - then you will have quality in the tea!
|So confusing leh!|
3. Coffee from Taman Tun;
5. Don't leave yr maid in the house when you are away!! They will run away with your treasures!!
7. 'Ah Kau' has to babysit grandchildren! (Padan muka)
8. Find time to visit, I mean to watch 'The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel' - a great movie according to Sharon
9. Where to get the best massage in KL!
10. Where is the best boutique hotel in Malaysia?
11. Black peanuts comes from Taiwan…not from India
12. WAK’s birthday on 29/3
Of special interest was the yoghurt recipe explained by Ah Nya and Hau Kiang’s variation…until Pit Loo was so confused and me too.
We also discovered that Gek Kim is now a grandmother…..congrats and best wishes, Gek Kim. And the betterer news is that the grand-daughter was born on 16/2/2013…another darling and angelic aquarian ….just like Uncle Hau Kiang and Uncle Sek Yee who are also fellow Aquarians. Anybody else?