Saturday, August 18, 2012

Selamat Hari Raya Greetings To All

The Puasa period will end soon. Me and my darling Ah Kat have enjoyed it so far. I have lost weight. Before Puasa started, I had to wear size 36 pants....now it is back to size 34 again and feeling great and looking forward to golfing again with my friends i.e. the other 3 angels (I am sure you know who they are).
Today, I received a Hari Raya card from a dear old friend in Singapore and I would like to quote as follows:

"Moga kau sihat sejahtera

Menyambut Syawal mulia bersama yang tersayang

Jangan lupa menjamah juadah Hari Raya bila kita bertemu

Hanya satu doaku

Moga kau pulang dengan selamat ke kampung



Sekian sahaja coretan petanda ingatan,

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Moga dihalalkan makan minum

Maaf, Zahir dan Batin kupinta"


To all our Muslim classmates and friends of ASI, may we wish you a safe journey to your destination. If you have to eat, please do so in moderation. Please do keep well and we look forward to seeing you all at our HR open house next month...my boss will determine the date after consulting the Almanac.Will advise soonest.


Salam,

Sek Yee and Ah Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment