Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Outsourcing.....by Hamzah Mohammad

Outsourcing: True to our School Motto, Hamzah has effectively outsourced his work to his eldest daughter who is now his email and facebook administrator! But I am not so sure she is a volunteer! Maybe it is a trade-off for 'baby sitting' hours!

(Furthermore, his defence that he cannot remember the ladies' names was that they were our seniors! But he did remember Leong Tuck Lock? We rest our case for the time being!)

Current Work Load: "Like Kam Loong, my wife & I are busy with our 'cucus' (new spelling). Only on Sat and Sun do we have time to ourselves. Then again, that time window would invariably be spent on my favourite pastime, 'estuary fishing'."

"My favourite pasttime:- Picture shows me fishing at One Fathom Bank
near the Lighthouse in the middle of the Straits of Malacca, off Kuala
Selangor. Featuring, a baby lion garoupa."

Contributed by: Hamzah Mohammad

No comments:

Post a Comment